What is applicable for a return
- Damaged or faulty rug
- Ordered one thing, got something else
- Incorrect size & colors mismatch
Please ensure that your entire order is present and in good condition. Goods damaged in transit must be refused at the time of delivery or noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL.) with the carrier is mandatory and need to mention in remark of delivery order that goods are damaged or packing damaged.
How to process a return claim?
- The product return request is to be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- Create a return request by calling us at 416 929 7929
- Provide several photos of the damaged area as well as a full rug view
What won’t be accepted as a return
- Rugs damaged prior to or during transit on a return, as the result of insufficient or improper wrapping material, will be refused
- Return application after 10 days of delivery
- RA is not mentioned on the outside of the rug
Note: There is a 10% restocking fee for each returned rug after 30 days.