Weavers Art stand behind our area rugs and want every purchase to be a positive experience. Please read our return policy in advance of making a purchase.
Terms to qualify for a return rug
- All item(s) must be returned/exchanged with 15 days of date when rug was shipped
- You must provide notice of return either through email or phone call
- Any rugs accepted for return must be in original and unused condition (item and packaging).
- Customer must be able to provide the original receipt.
Items that cannot be returned
- Any special or customized rug order and non-stocking rugs
- All rugs that are returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All returns will be credited using the original method of payment. Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the rugs(s) returned to Weavers Art.
Returns are available at our showroom. To arrange a delivery truck return, please contact us directly by phone or email.